We are always interested in receiving feedback from our patients in order to improve the service we provide. Please feel free to leave feedback by any of the following methods:
1) Surgery Feedback - E-mail the surgery at firstname.lastname@example.org, entitled 'Feedback' for the attention of the Practice Manager
2) NHS Choices Complete feedback on the NHS Choices Website:
3) Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven CCG Feedback If you wish to give feedback on the local hospitals or services contracted by Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven CCG, please e-mail email@example.com
4) Friends and Family Test (FFT) From 1st December 2014. it is a contractual requirement that all GP Practices undertake the NHS Friends and Family Test (FFT). The Friends and Family Test is a feedback tool that supports the fundamental principle that people who use NHS Services should have the opportunity to provide feedback on their experience that can be used to improve services. It is not a traditional survey, it is a continuous feedback loop between patients and practices.
The primary aims of the FFT are to:
• gather useful feedback from people who use services that can be fed directly to staff that provide their care, in a simple format, in near real time
• identify areas where improvements can be made so practical action can be taken
• inform current and prospective patients about the experiences of those who use the practice service
The FFT is anonymous and we welcome any feedback that you wish to give the Practice.
We would like you to think about your recent experiences of our service. How likely are you to recommend our GP practice to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?
We want to know if we are doing a good job and if not, how we can improve our services for our patients. Please tell us what you think by picking up a leaflet next time you are in the surgery or download here (FFT Leaflet) and return to the surgery. We will review the results every month and make changes where we can. The results will also be published on our website and on NHS Choices website so you can compare us to other practices. Please watch the video which explains more about FFT. FFT Video